Body Champ BRM3671 Cardio Dual Trainer Review
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
Body Champ BRM3671 Cardio Dual Trainer Feature
- Patented elliptical motion design technology
- 2-in-one design allows you to use it as Elliptical Trainer or Exercise Bike
- Deluxe programmable LCD console features 10+ preset workout programs, heart rate driven programs, user customizable programs
- Seat adjusts vertically and horizontally to fit users with different sizes
Body Champ BRM3671 Cardio Dual Trainer Overview
This patented 2-in-one Cardio Dual Trainer is used as an Elliptical Trainer or an Exercise Bike. The advanced magnetic resistance system provides quiet and smooth rides with zero impact to your knees. The deluxe programmable display console features preset workout programs, heart rate driven programs, user customizable programs. Use it only 20 minutes a day, 3 to 4 times a week, you will get the results that you always wanted.
- Stamina Fold-to-Fit Folding Equipment Mat (84-Inch by 36-Inch)
- SquareTrade 3-Year Fitness Equipment Warranty (0-300 Items)
- Sunlite, Cloud-9, Gel Bicycle Seat Cover, for Cruiser or Exercise Bikes
- Best Fitness BFMG20 Sportsmans Gym
- Diamond USB PC to PC File Transfer Device
I bought this on an impulse buy since my girlfriend wanted to purchase an elliptical trainer and this had the best reviews for its price range, so it was the natural choice.
- Building time/difficulty: It took me approximately 1.5 hours to built with no help and it was very easy. All the pieces were in the box and instructions were fairly clear.
- Use: The machine is very easy to use. I’ve used it both as an elliptical trainer and an exercise bike and have no complaints. I actually didn’t read the instructions on how to use it after I built it and had no problem figuring out how to set a program, find the calories burnt, etc.
- Cost: The cost of this machine is amazing for what you get. Everyone that has seen it complimented how good it looked for the price we paid for it.
- Quality: The machine is VERY sturdy, almost similar to an actual machine you would use in a gym. Some of the pieces are plastic but it’s a very strong plastic.
With all that said I’m glad we purchased it. I actually put some Velcro below the screen part so I can attach my iPad whenever I’m working out and watch movies, listen to music, etc. I do not want to take any liability if you do this and your electronic device falls, I’m just saying that I did it and it’s pretty fun (although not the safest thing to do).