X-Max Caltrac Calorie Counter Review
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
X-Max Caltrac Calorie Counter Feature
- Caltrac counts the number of calories you burn for virtually any activity
- Simply enter age, sex, height and weight
- Unit has special entries for cycling, stair climbing, elliptical machines and weight training
- Features tough plastic case, LCD readout, and easy five-button controls
- Includes instructional DVD and a tape measure to track fat loss
X-Max Caltrac Calorie Counter Overview
The CalTrac is a device that can track total calorie burn. CalTrac makes it easy for you to balance the calories you burn vs. the calories you eat. You can’t imagine how easy it is to control your weight with CalTrac keeping score! Simply wear it while you perform any activity and CalTrac’s sensitive sensors record every move you make.
- Change Your Habits, Change Your Life: A Proven Plan for Healthy Living
- Scale Down: A Realistic Guide to Balancing Body, Soul, & Spirit
- Scale Down–Live it Up Wellness Workbook
- The Biggest Loser Calorie Counter: The Quick and Easy Guide to Thousands of Foods from Grocery Stores and Popular Restaurants–As Seen on NBC’s Hit Show!
- Scale Down–Live It Up audio series
Caltrac is a great tool for keeping you aware of your level of activity. Its amazing how little we actually burn without adding any intentional exercise. The device is accurate and works great but the clips on the back that you use to clip it to your pant waist or belt break very easily. The clips are removable so you can replace them when they break. Just slide the broken one out and the new one in but…..it only comes with two clips so you have to contact the manufacturer who is supposed to send you as many as you need as often as you like free of charge. So far I’ve yet to receive any that Ive requested. When I say the clips break easy I go thru about 5 or 6 a month. When I first bought my caltrac they did indeed replace the clips speedily but years later Im not getting anymore response to my requests for clips. Something as simple as bending over can snap a clip in half. To bad they cannot make the clips out of some type of flexible metal or aluminum. Its a hassle to be constantly asking for more clips and hoping they arrive and without the clips you cant use the caltrac. It needs to be clipped to your waist for accurate results.