Body Vision PT600 Power Tower Review
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
Body Vision PT600 Power Tower Feature
- Multi-station workout tower for working upper and lower body
- Chin-up and pull-up station with multiple grip positions
- Dip station for triceps; leg raise station for quads and lower abs
- Slip-resistant foot grips double as push-up bars; height-adjustable
- Padded back and arm cushions; sturdy base sets up almost anywhere
Body Vision PT600 Power Tower Overview
The Body Vision Power Tower provides the ultimate abdominal and upper body workout necessary to being fit and staying healthy.
Body Vision PT600 Power Tower Specifications
Do away with portable pull-up bars and treat yourself to long-lasting fitness with the Body Vision PT600 Power Tower. The PT600 offers a variety of workout stations for your upper and lower body. The chin-up and pull-up station, for example, uses your body weight to work your back and biceps, with multiple grip positions adding variety to the mix. The tower also offers a dip station that targets your triceps, along with a leg raise station that works your quads and lower abdominals. Finally, the PT600′s slip-resistant foot grips double as push-up bars, so you can better isolate your pecs through deep push-ups. Other details include traction-ready grips; a height-adjustable frame; padded cushions to protect your arm and back during workouts; and a steady, sturdy base that sets up virtually anywhere, from tiled dens to the concrete floor of the garage.
- Valeo Push-Up Bars
- 48 Square Feet ( 12 tiles + borders) ‘We Sell Mats’ Charcoal Gray 2′ x 2′ x 3/8″ Anti-Fatigue Interlocking EVA Foam Exercise Gym Flooring
- 2 Pack 4 inches x 9 inches x 6 inches Yoga Blocks – Saver Pack
- Harbinger 28900 Polypropylene Weight Dip Belt
- Apex Roman/Hyper Extension Bench
Well, i just received this tower today. Total time of putting the thing together is bout 1 hour.
Setting up – Everything parts were included, none missing (tho some of the washers were bent..maybe happened during shipping.)
Basic design – Very simple for a basic exercise to work on your upper body and core. (Good thing is that this machine offers both close grip and wide grip to do pull/chin ups). The leg raise is pretty neat as well.
The materials – I would say..the bar grips could use a little reinforce (Extra layer) so you won’t end up blistering your hands each pull up..even if i’m already use to it..still could use a little reinforce extra.
Some bads to consider – Not much to say..machine is pretty stable, even if it’s on carpet floor. Doing wide grip pull up can cause the grip to rotate..but thats bout it..Overall a great product that i’m sure will last me for a long time..or til i go to boot camp either way.
Things to consider – all the bad reviews on this product is mostly wrong..or misleading..
1. I can do dips perfectly on this product..i’m 5’10 and i did not hit my head one time doing dips..tho i admit the arm bar is a bit wide..but not too wide (Can’t complain when it’s only 110 dollars)
2. hmm ran out of bad reviews ..so try the product for yourself..everyone gets a little skeptic when they see some bad reviews, i did but eventually the good reviews outweighs the bad ones..so here i am..adding another 5 star.