Finding people online these days can be very easy to do with a phone number, a social security number, or even just your birth date. That’s where I come in, I am going to help you save yourself from being found, that is if you don’t want to be. Although these are tips to avoid being found online, public records are a always ready and available for those who know where to look.
- Only buy things over a secure site ( you the one with the lock emblem at the bottom)
- Always keep personal numbers i.e social security number to yourself
- Keep telephone numbers unpublished
- In fact don’t publish your home number at all
- Get a P.O box instead of recieving mail at your residence or use a friends address
- If applying for a job leave out out as much personal information as you can get away with
These are only a few that I could think however these tips will help you stay hidden from someone who may be searching for you online! Good luck staying hidden!