Funtasma by Pleaser Women’s Halloween RETRO-300Sunday, August 15, 2010 12:52
The 2.5″ heels look real dressy and are the smallest heels in this boot type. And yes, if you have muscular calves you may want to put the boots on when those muscles are relaxed. It can be a challenge to zip them up, especially after walking.
But that’s the really great thing about these boots. They are quite skintight and do really show off your calves in shiny PVC. The construction of the material and the zippers are quite solid.
I’d get these boots if you want a boot you can wear anywhere. If worn under a pair of pants it looks as though you’re wearing very shiny shoes for the heel isn’t as noticeable as the 3″ and larger ones.
Funtasma by Pleaser Women’s Halloween RETRO-300 Feature
- RETRO-300, Women’s 2 1/2″ Block Heel Costume or Halloween GoGo Boots in Black or White and Sizes 6-14
- Black or White Stretch Patent
- “M” in the size indicates “Medium” width. Sorry, no half sizes available. Women’s
- Shipped via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day) or USPS Express Mail (1-2 day with signature required). All International shipments sent USPS Express Mail when available.. Boots
- Women’s Sizes 6-14
Funtasma by Pleaser Women’s Halloween RETRO-300 Overview
Funtasma by Pleaser USA, A Specialized Halloween Shoe Line!
Funtasma by Pleaser Women’s Halloween RETRO-300 Specifications
Finish off your costume with the Halloween Retro Boot from Funtasma by Pleaser. Featuring a sleek manmade upper that reaches up your leg go-go boot-style, the Retro Boot is full of that vintage flair needed to add the finishing touch to your costume. The manmade sole and rounded toe make this boot comfortable while the chunky stacked heel adds just the right amount of height. Trick or treat!
Available at Amazon See More Details and Check Price!
- Pleaser Women’s Gogo-300 Boot
- Rubie?s Costume Co Star Wars Secret Wishes Sexy Princess Leia Costume
- Moving Day (Allie Finkle’s Rules for Girls)
- The New Girl (Allie Finkle’s Rules for Girls)
Great shiny black boots! – Mark B. – Pittsburgh, PA
These boots are just flat-out awesome! They are especially skintight around the calves (more so if you try them on after walking). And while quite stylish you may want to get some non-skid pads for the bottom soles and, if dancing for hours on end, get some insoles.
These are my favorite boots. They do get noticed and go great with other black and shiny apparel.
BOOTS – Vicki Andrewartha – Australia
I am from Austalia, and find it hopeless to get nice boots at a good price for larger feet, these boots were a great fit, shipped extemely quickly. I would recommend them to everyone
great product! – K. M. Smith – Sheffield, AL
I recieved the boots in a timely manner and they were everything I expected. Great Quality and they look awesome. Very Retro!
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Aug 15, 2010 05:52:05