Top 10 Orlando Nightspots
Orlando is the entertainment capital of Florida. There are clubs, live shows, and amusement attractions every which way you look. Not all of these places are great to hang out at though. Some of these places are either too overpriced or just under-attended, neither of which make for a fun night out. Here is a list of some of the hottest Orlando nightspots to check out when you are in town!
- SKY60- SKY60 is a hot dance club that caters mainly to 20-30 somethings. The cabana-inspired bars serve tropical drinks as well as your typical club fair. Dress your tropically-inspired best.
- Club Firestone- This club has a huge dance floor since it is located in an old Firestone Tires building (hence the name). This place is always hopping with some of the best music today and even hosts live acts from time to time.
- Pat O’Brien’s- Modeled after the famed Bourbon Street, this casual club has some of the best cocktails in town. Be sure to check out their always enthralling dueling piano battles as well for some good old fashioned fun.
- Jax Fifth Ave Deli & Ale- This sandwich shop doubles as a popular nighttime hang out after dark with their wide array of sandwiches and beers available. They also have many large TVs throughout to keep you entertained at game time.
- Bob Marley: A Tribute to Freedom- This great reggae club always has the iriest rhythms playing and the finest selection of Jamaican drinks and food around. Make sure to appreciate some of the amazing Bob Marley memorabilia on the walls as well.
- House of Blues Orlando- One of Orlando’s premier venues for live music this place has it all. Great dining, multiple stages, and live entertainment. What more can you ask for?
- Fantasmic- An amazing show with Mickey Mouse as the star as he battles some of Disney’s greatest villains in this audio/visual song and dance spectacular. An amazing assault to the senses, show up early!
- Independent Bar- This stylish club plays a variety of music depending on the night. The outside patio is always hopping with its gorgeous view of downtown Orlando.
- Cirque du Soleil: La Nouba- An amazing theatrical ride for the sense this show will not disappoint. The stage has been designed with the viewer in mind so every seat is a good seat. Make reservations early and catch these draw dropping talents live!
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville- This colorful hot spot serves some great island inspired food with Jimmy Buffett’s tunes playing all day, with a few video appearances by the man himself. At night the drink specials start rolling out and a live band plays island music, top 40 hits, and original material every night. Do not miss out on Margaritaville or a Cheeseburger in Paradise.