Five Reasons You Need a Necky Scarf
The Necky Scarf is set to take the world by storm this winter, and with good reason. It’s the ideal way to keep both your chest and your neck warm when there’s a chill in the air. Here are five ways you can put a Necky Scarf to good use!
1. Airplane travel It gets chilly on airplanes and they don’t hand out blankets on many flights now. Bring your Necky Scarf and you can keep your neck and chest warm key temperature points the whole time.
2. Skiing Even if you’re bundled up in a zip-up ski jacket, you can never have too much warmth on your neck and upper chest. The Necky Scarf will fit under your jacket and help prevent the chill of the mountains from stopping you!
3. Fighting illness at the first sign of a head or chest cold you should be wearing a scarf outdoors and, when chilly inside, indoors too. The last thing you need to do is further lower your resistance and invite germs to take over your throat and chest. Keep both warm and protected with the Necky Scarf.
4. Protecting children Keep your kids happy and healthy when they go to play in the snow with a Necky Scarf. For all the reasons you bundle them up before their winter adventures, you should consider using a Necky Scarf instead of a traditional scarf, to offer greater coverage.
5. Everyday wear The cold sneaks in around the neckline of your jacket and clothes in ways you least expect it. The end result is a cold back of your neck (which lowers your body temperature), cold throat, and cold chest. None of these things feels good! But a Necky Scarf addresses all three. Whenever you travel out into the cold, a Necky Scarf can be your best friend and first line of defense against a chill.
Image c/o Necky Scarf.
Blog sponsored by: Necky Scarf