Grilling is a great way to enjoy your outdoor home spaces, especially during warm seasons. Relax and spend time with your family in your backyard while creating a great meal from the grill.
Here are some simple grill recipes that you might enjoy.
Grilled Tuna with Green Olive Spread
This one is very easy to prepare and the taste is marvelous. The finished recipe can be served with vegetable salad, baked potato or rice for a fabulous summer meal.
1 kilo of fresh tuna cut into desired portions
3 to 4 tablespoons of green olive spread
How to prepare:
1. Oil the top of the grill.
2. Get grill to heat over medium heat
3. Grill the tuna until parched on the outside but retaining the pink on the inside.
4. Turn the tuna upside down to grill the other part and then spread on top grilled portion the green olive spread.
5. Brush the same on the other grilled portion when seared.
6. Apply more olive spread on all grilled portions or as desired.
7. There you go; you have a great Grilled Tuna with Olive Spread. Serve with more olive spread or any desired dips.
If you are fond shellfish, here’s a simple fantastic grilled recipe for you!
Grilled Mussel with Garlic and Cheese
Half kilo of fresh mussels
Daintily grated garlic
1/2 cup of your choice of grated cheese
1-2 tbsp of olive oil
How to prepare:
1. Soak the mussels into clear water to remove sands and to loosen the beard which should be removed also.
2. Pre-heat the grill into a medium heat.
3. Place the mussels on top of the non-stick grill so it would pop open.
4. As soon as it opens, remove the mussels from the grill and crack it open and break off the other half leaving the shell meat whole in the other part of the shell.
5. Place tiny bits of garlic to each piece with the meat, sprinkle with the grated cheese and drop tiny amount of olive oil at the meat.
6. Put them all again at the grill, let the meat cook until orange in color and cheese melts wonderfully.
This would serve as good appetizer.
For more great grill recipes, please visit Barbecue and Grill Recipes and enjoy grilling with family and friends.
Image: Gibby’s Fishing Blog
Sponsored by: Pelican Shops