It is summertime again. And it’s going to be a hot one! Some of you may be in the market for a pool this summer. If you are considering an above-ground pool, this blog will help make that decision easier for you. I am going to lay out all the pros and cons for having an above-ground pool.
The pros of having an above-ground pool are:
- It’s good for people on a budget. It is the most affordable pool option. Of course pricing still varies according to size, material, installation, etc. But it’s still more economical than an in-ground pool.
- If your space is limited this is a great option.
- If you decide one day the pool thing is over, above-ground pools can be easily taken apart and disposed of.
- Installation and maintenance of an above-ground pool are also considerably easier than an in-ground pool.
As you can see above-ground pools have a lot of pros, but with pros must come the cons:
- The above-ground pool does not have the same beauty and allure as the in-ground pool.
- You are limited with regard to doing anything exciting with it in landscaping.
- The sizes of above-ground pools are far smaller than in-ground pools and do not offer the generous amount of swimming space.
- Also you have may have to gain permits to even install an above-ground pool. Your area may be restricted and if so, you can’t have one at all.
These are all things to consider when purchasing any pool. You want to find the right fit for you. Decide what’s in your budget and weigh all the above information so you can make an educated choice.
Photo c/o: Backyards and Gardens
Sponsored by Pelican Shops