My motivation behind writing this blog is to inspire people to cook and to be passionate about food. However, I believe that this should spread to all areas of life. Passion should apply to every nook and cranny of your existence. You should discover your dreams and live towards fulfilling your goals. It doesn’t hurt to have an amazing meal here and there too.
My mom sent me this information today from a motivational speaker, Barry Eisen. I found it to be inspirational. I like the idea of saying yes more. I hope you will too. I am providing you with an excerpt from the entire email. You can apply these ideas to cooking, eating, or to wherever your passions lie. Here it is:
- “Say yes: Attitude is a choice
- It is more important to be kind than right
- Blame is really: blame-me
- Intimacy is really: Into-me: See
- Surround yourself with those already happy
- Forgiving is not for them; it is for you
- Goals are dreams with deadlines
- Whatever were your results, were your intentions
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
- A lesson is repeated until learned
- You train others how to treat you by how you treat yourself
I hope something(s) mentioned above has made you smile or say “hmmm” – stay with it – and personalize the thought for a moment. Then take action or make the change that matters.
I have many seminars scheduled soon throughout L.A.and Orange Counties. Know someone who could benefit? Call or email me for information regarding these seminars and personal coaching.
Please do pass this email on to your relatives, friends, associates and clients.
Developmental Excelerations Inc.
11684 Ventura Blvd. #747
Studio City, Ca. 91604
PS Once again, Personal Excellence magazine has chosen to publish one of my articles (in October’s edition). Open the attachment and you will see my article and some others, truly worth reading. Hope you enjoy.”