Valeo AW10 10-Pound Adjustable Ankle / Wrist Weights Review
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
Valeo AW10 10-Pound Adjustable Ankle / Wrist Weights Feature
- Removable wieght packs for adjustment from 2-10 pounds
- Adjustable metal d-ring closure system allows weights to be worn on either ankles or wrists
- Soft padding provides extra comfort
- Packaged in pairs, 10-pounds total weight
Valeo AW10 10-Pound Adjustable Ankle / Wrist Weights Overview
Valeo’s 10 pound adjustable ankle/wrist weights have removable weight packs for adjustment from 2-10 pounds. Adjustable metal d-ring closure system allows weights to be worn on either ankles or wrists. Soft padding provides extra comfort. Double strap closure allows for a secure fit. Packaged in pairs.
- Valeo AW5 5-Pound Adjustable Ankle / Wrist Weights
- Valeo WW2 2-Pound Wrist Weights
- Altus Athletic 20-Pound Standard Ankle / Wrist Weights
- MiR 20Lbs Exercise Adjustable Weighted Vest
- Altus Athletic Altus Adjustable Weighted Flak Vest (40 Pound)
I bought these to use with my Brazil Butt Lift workout. Overall, these work well. I like that the weights can be added or subtracted. My last pair of ankle weights did not offer this feature. One thing to point out, the ability to add/remove weight makes these weights a bit bulkier than others because the weight is divided into five sections. My last pair were not bulky because the weight was evenly spread throughout the ankle portion.
I do have two compaints. 1) These are five pounds max each. The description can mislead the buyer. 2) I had a hard time with the individual weight packets. It was hard for me to take them out and put them in the little pockets. My hands are small. I am sure that someone with larger fingers/hands would have more difficulty. It can be done, it’s just not an easy task.
Oveall these are highly functional for the price.